ISI will lead a company through:
- Introductory Kata training of management and staff
- Assessing the current state & performing a gap analysis
- Developing the company vision
- Proper Learner Storyboard layouts, forms and functions
- Establishing the proper Target Conditions compared to the Current Condition
- Continued program development and maintenance
The Toyota Kata Methodology
The Toyota Kata methodology of improvement enables a company to grow their people while incrementally moving the company towards a desired future vision.
Toyota Kata works to change the culture, so that gains that are made not only stick, but improve regularly. It develops the relationships of front-line supervision with top management, and gives leaders a chance to continually guide their subordinates in problem solving and teamwork skills.
Toyota Kata’s methodology of daily improvements cycles will move the company towards a desired vision. Participants are able to take the company to new heights that were previously thought impossible, all with existing resources.
When companies develop their people, wonderful things can happen.
Is your company ready for Kata? The Toyota Kata methodology of improvement enables a company to grow their people while incrementally moving the company towards a desired future vision. ISI’s Kata Training and Implementation Program has a practical approach and tools to help a company put in place a daily routine that will yield the desired results. The company will understand the tools & learn the Kata techniques. Next, conduct a gap analysis to see what needs to be in place for Kata to be effective and create a plan to get there. Then, a program structured with a daily routine that will yield the desired results is developed.
- The program is designed for a company’s management team.
- The initial training, gap analysis and program framework development is typically 3 full days for a total of 24 hours.
- Participants should be well versed in waste elimination principles.