Industrial Solutions has developed it’s own training material over the years, covering the broad range of subjects listed below. These were created to meet the unique requirements of manufacturers in the southwest, which features a majority of job shops and high product mix environments. Our training materials are constantly updated by ISI Consultants, and adapted to meet each client’s specific needs and circumstances.
Our consultants are experts on a vast array of subjects, and can facilitate improvement events on any of them, leading the process owners to achieve great gains. Improvement events are the best way to quickly transform the workspace and get employees engaged in the process.
Consultants at ISI have led thousands of events at hundreds of companies. Whatever the situation, ISI can help your company reduce lead times, improve quality, reduce inventory, and open up capacity while exceeding your customer’s expectations. Call us today for a no-obligation site visit to discuss your company’s needs.
What kind of gains can your company attain? Click here for examples: ISI Led Event Results
ISI has our own lean training materials on the shelf, ready to use. Our Consultants are ready to help your company with:
Lean Basic Training w/ Simulations
• Lean 101 w/ Live Simulation
• ISI Lean Basic Training: 4 hrs., 6 hrs., or 8 hrs.
• Lean Warehouse 101 w/ Live Simulation
• Lean 101 Pizza w/ Live Simulation (Food Industry)
• Lean Office w/ Live Simulation
• Lean 201 (Cellular Flow & Pull Systems)
Lean Toolbox Subjects
• 3P (Production Preparation Process)
• Strategic Deployment
• Value Stream Mapping
• Value Added Mapping for Administrative Processes
• 5S Workshop – Training and Program Development
• 5S for Management
• Visual Factory Management
• Standard Work
• Quick Changeover
• Cellular Manufacturing
• Pull Systems
• Total Productive Maintenance – Training and Program Development
• Training Within Industry – Training and Program Development
Lean Champion Training
• Lean Implementer Course – 200 hrs.
• Lean Implementer Course for Service Industries – 184 hrs.
• Lean Practitioner Program – 96 hrs.
• Facilitator Training -16 hrs
• Advanced Facilitation Skills – 40 hrs.
In conjunction with the OU Lean Institute, ISI also provides the following training and certification programs:• Lean Six Sigma Certification training:
• Lean and Green Certification (reducing environmental impact)